Well, this has been a very busy and exciting week for us!
First off, my doctors appointment was good....and I found out the cheese that was on my salad when we went out to eat last weekend was ok for a pregnant person to eat....also the ant spray I got on my hand was ok to....I even washed my hands for 5 minutes to make sure it was all off....I told my doctor I am sure if I had normal pregnancies I would not worry about ant spray...but because of our history I tend to worry about lots of little things most people would never think about....
Well, this week we found out the day we are going in the hospital. I know some of you are wondering why we would find out this early but because of the test that have to be done to see if this little one is ready to say "Hello World" we know when that needs to be. So, eventually I will go buy one boy outfit and one girl outfit so we have something to bring the baby home in....one of my friends brought me the cutest girl onesie and boy onesie so that will probably be going to the hospital with us also.
This has been a very busy weekend. We had our Ladies Spring Event on Saturday night at church and since I am on the Women's Ministry team at our church that is what I worked on Friday afternoon and Saturday afternoon/evening. The event was great! Now that the Spring Event is behind us we will begin working on our Fall Event...which is going to be very exciting this year.
I also had a meeting to start planning the EA Infant Loss Remembrance Day for this October. This is always a very special ceremony for everyone that has lost a child. Now that tax season and the Ladies Spring Event are behind me I can start focusing on this event. My goal is for us to have a lot of the planning done before Junior makes his/her appearance because I have a feeling I am going to be quite busy once he/she gets here. I was so excited today because one of the ladies at church was asking me if I would put Junior in the nursery at church...and eventually I will...but I did not realize that she worked in there...so, now I know someone in the 1st hour and 2nd hour....and they both work the same weeks so now I just have to find someone that I know that works the opposite weeks....but back to talking to my friend at church today....she told me she would take care of Junior for me during the Remembrance Service! That is such a relief because we are both in the service and I did not think I could bring such a young infant to that service....I know how hard it was for me to see or be around infants after losing Kate and I would not want to do that to someone at the Remembrance Service....so Thank You Susan!!!!
Today is Sunday and since I have had such a busy weekend I really need to go get things ready for next week....since I had so much going on I have not been home too much....we both served in different areas of church today so we were there through the 3rd service.....went and ate lunch.....a friend came by to visit and then I crashed....now it is 6:15...is there anyway I can get a whole days worth of stuff done in the next few hours??????
No comments:
Post a Comment