Sunday, May 24, 2009

Little Sadie



Well, I think sweet little Sadie is really getting me ready for not sleeping all night and staying home all day.....on Saturday I had to take her to the Emergency Vet Clinic....she had woke me up at 4:00 AM to go outside.....and then I realized at 1:00 (of course her vet closed at 12:00) that there was something still wrong.....well, my visit to the Emergency Vet Clinic was not so great....I was NOT very impressed with the doctor she had.....he even acted scared of her.....a lab for goodness sakes....a dog that thinks she needs to greet everyone. Anyway, I explained all her symptoms and even that she is just laying around and he informed me that she was hyper...what do you expect when a dog is in a new place sniffing 100 different animal smells and all new people......well, as Saturday went by I thought maybe she was a little better but then this morning she woke me up at 4:15 to go outside.....I ended up staying home from church today so that I could let her outside when she needed to go out.....and so glad I did because she had to go out several times......so the quality of this picture is not great....it is taken from my phone....it is her just laying on a blanket on our bed.....look at those sad little eyes......I have a feeling we will be going to see her regular vet Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Look at that precious baby - how can anyone (especially a vet??) be scared of her??! Please keep us updated on her condition. I will be praying for her!