Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Doctors Appointment and Sadie Update

My doctors appointment was good.....next week will be my monthly sonogram.....I am excited to see how much Junior has grown and see how much he/she weighs now.

Little Sadie is doing better. When I took her to the doctor on Tuesday she did have a parasite....so she is now on medication and everday is seeming a little perkier! Sadie does NOT like for me to talk on the phone. When I am on the phone she will find anything that she knows she is not suppose to have and start running around with it or if it is paper she will begin to shred it to pieces. Anyway, I noticed last night and then again a little while ago when I was on the phone that she must be feeling better becuase last night she was shredding paper and today she was running around with my shoe. She will be really excited in just a little while when she sees Hubby come in the front door and so will I for that matter since he has been out of town.

No comments: