Friday, September 18, 2009

Tater Tot Casserole.....

Today over at Kelly's Korner is "Show Us Your Life - Dinner Recipes"....here is a recipe that is one of my favorites lately! I found this recipe in a cookbook after my husband ask me about making Tater Tot Casserole....I have tried another recipe but so far this is our favorite.....and it is so EASY to make!!!

Tater Tot Casserole
2 pounds hamburger meat
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
1 bag tater tots (frozen)
2 cups shredded cheese

Brown hamburger meat and drain - in a seperate bowl mix together the soup and milk. Cover bottom of casserole dish in tater tots (you should have some left in bag)......spread browned hamburger meat over the tater tots - then sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese over the meat - then pour the soup/milk mixture over the cheese - next spread the remaining tater tots over the soup mixture and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
We love this recipe!
signature

2 comments:

Katie said...

Amanda ~ I just read your earlier post from this week celebrating Kate's birthday. It hits home because we chose a similar looking marker for Reese.

I am thrilled that GOD has filled your arms with Ella! So happy for you. I'm sure it was special for you to have Ella celebrate Kate's birthday, too.

Jennifer said...

Made this for dinner tonight. It was a keeper (I was informed)!!