Monday, January 18, 2010

Who Dat Say Gonna Beat Dem Saints.........

We were so excited to see the Saints win Saturday! They really played ball compared to what they have been doing.

Well, I did not get a chance to download my pictures like I had planned. My sweet hubby wanted to have a football party today so we spent Saturday cleaning house. We did some "spring cleaning". I am so excited though that he helped me because it seems like I have just not had time to do any REAL cleaning!! So my new goal is to try and keep it clean everyday instead of trying to do so much on one day. Some days Sweet Little E just wants to be played with or held most of the day so that is what I do...but then no housework gets done on those days. I know I am probably in a much better mood when my house is clean though.

The football party was very, very fun! Keith invited his co-workers and we had a blast. Remember, we all know each other because they have events for the families and then we have the family trip - so between the two it gives the spouses a chance to get to know each other also. We had tons of great food! I made "Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo" - I can't believe it has been so long since I made gumbo!

I know some of my friends will probably not like hearing this but I was kind of happy the Cowboys lost. It would have been fun to play them next week in the Championship game as long as we win:).....I am a true Saints fan both when they are winning and when they are losing.

Ok, remember I mentioned I did not get a chance to download my pictures. Well, there is a picture of Sweet Little E decked out as a little Saints fan. Hopefully I will get those downloaded in the next couple of days.
signature

No comments: