Monday, February 15, 2010

Will I Ever Catch Up?

You know I use to think that when I would be able to stay home that my house would always be clean, the laundry would always be caught up, dinner would always be ready at 5:30 or 6:00 each evening, I would have plenty of time to have lunch with my friends, E and I would go to MOPS, and my blog and scrapbooking would always be caught up! OK, obviously that was a dream I was living in while I worked 30 - 70+ hours a week (according to the time of the year it was) and before E was born.

My house seems to always be scattered, there is always laundry to be done, some nights we are eating dinner at 8:00 at night or Hubby will say we can just get take out some nights, have not joined MOPS because 1)it took us a while to figure out when she would be hungry, etc and 2)there has been way to much junk going around and I am not ready to leave her in the nursery. As any of you that follow my blog can tell I get really behind on posts(I really have good intentions) and as one of my scrapbooking friends could tell you I am really behind there.

But I have a happy little girl, who gets held plenty, is fed when she is hungry and loves to play all day (and not nap).

Here are a the pictures of Sadie and E that I was going to use on a Valentine's Card. Yes, I was going to send out Valentine's Day Cards but as some of you know you just received your Christmas Card in the past few weeks. If it had not been for the bad weather I would have probably been able to get them out but by the time I got them ready we were having our Winter Snow Storm!!

Happy Valentine's Day (A Day Late)!!!

signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the new layout!!

Denise said...

Precious!! And that goes for Sadie too!!!