Friday, May 14, 2010

A little of this and a little of that....

As I have said before one thing I really like about blogging is it will help me with my scrapbooks whenever I find time to scrapbook again! So, I do things our of sequence sometimes just so I don't forget.

This past Tuesday night I hosted Bible Study at my house so the Princess got to join us since hubby was not home early enough that evening to help with her. It was amazing how she just sat for I bet 10 minutes and just watched the Beth Moore video. After a while she got to moving around so I put her in her "super yard play area" and let her play with her toys while we watched the rest of the Beth Moore, Loving Well video and watched the Princess as well:).

The Princess got another goose-egg somehow.  I noticed it late this evening (Thursday evening)!  I guess these type things do not bother her nearly as much as they bother me.  The last one she got went down a good bit before she went to bed and this one is still there.  I dont' know when or where she got it today.  She is so mobile so I am guessing she fell and hit one of her toys when she was playing in her "super yard play area". I am hoping and praying that it will be down when she wakes up in the morning.

A couple of weeks ago we drove over to one of the hunting/fishing stores that hubby just loves. Here are a few pictures of Hubby and the Princess that I took with my phone.






signature

No comments: