Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Party Over the 4th of July in LA - Part 1

So we traveled back home for the 4th of July. A while back it had been mentioned to us to have a birthday party for the Princess while we were there. We thought about it and decided to because it would be a great way for friends and family to get to see the little Princess. One thing that is so hard when we go back home is trying to fit in getting to see everyone we want to see. It would be great if we could just have everyone over to one location (it would make it easier on us anyway) but that does not seem to happen. But this time it did. I have a cousin and several friends that would probably always make sure it would happen if they thought that would make us make it back home more often:)!! The party was so much fun and watching the Princess made it even more fun!

Correction to my previous post - I said the party was on July 3rd - it was on July 2nd.

I will have a post with a few pictures from the party tomorrow!  Here is the invitation from the party and the Thank You card from the party.  The invitation is a 4x9 card and the thank you card was made like a note card that you can open up and write on the inside, it was 4.25x5.5.  I made both of these.  My friend knew how much I was wanting to learn how to do these invitations and cards so she got me in touch with her SIL who was so kind to talk me through it over the phone.  Thank you both SO MUCH!!  I was so hooked after I got off the phone with her and stayed up for hours playing around on the computer.  Now I am just looking for things to make invitations/cards for:)!  The picture in the thank you card is the Princess eating her cake!

Here is the invitation that I made for this party.  I did change out some of the personal info for the blog. 



And here is the thank you!
I used  the digital package Sweet Cupcake by Dani Mogstad from Sweet Shoppe Designs


Hope you all have a great Tuesday!!

signature

No comments: