Before we left for church on Sunday I wanted to get a picture of the Princess in her outfit. The outfit she has on was given to us as a gift for Kate and I think it is adorable! I remember pulling it out when we pulled all Kate's stuff out to see what the Princess could use and wondering if she would be able to wear it because she was so little when we brought her home. The outfit is an 18 month - ok, I did not realize she would be wearing 18 months when she was around 12 months so yes, this does fit her now because she is still wearing 18 months right now. She was in a very happy mood before church as you can tell from all the pictures. You should be able to double click on the picture below to make it larger.
No comments:
Post a Comment