I have said several times when people ask what is the Princess favorite toy that she does not really have one. She has never really been attached to any toy or blanket. Well, we think we may be seeing a change. For her birthday in July she received a little doll and a hat from two different people. Well, lately she is always wanting to wear the hat and the doll is in her hand alot!! So, we are thinking she may have finally found her attachment toy (I guess that is what it is called). I told hubby that if she continues doing this we should probably find out where the doll and hat came from and buy another one to put up just in case something happens to the ones she has.
The Princess and I are just hanging out at home today. The ice and snow are melting but it is COLD!!! Maybe we will venture out tomorrow for a while:)



No comments:
Post a Comment