So, it was not a girls night out at the beach like the picture above...that was actually from when we went to the beach last month.
Tonight the Princess and I tried finding her fall/winter shoes. I never knew that a 7.5W would be so hard to find. We actually shopped for them last weekend too. We do get her Stride Rite shoes and I have even looked online and they do not have her size online either. Hopefully we find some soon....
After shopping for shoes I had a quick return to make and then the Princess started saying "ice cream". So we went and had ice cream....and she ate more than I thought she would.
We then had to go find her a pair of leggings to go with a tutu she got for her birthday. She is getting her 2 year old pictures taken tomorrow....yes, almost 3 months late but better late than never...the only thing is I am trying to dress her like it is July and it is almost October!!!
So, the two of us had a fun girls night tonight!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment