Friday, October 5, 2012

Birthday Party!!!


We celebrated the Princess birthday party on Sunday, the 8th of July.  I really like having her parties on Sunday afternoons because it gives us the weekend to finish up the last minute details.  I had a hard time deciding between a Strawberry Shortcake party and Jessie from Toy Story party.  The Princess loves to play with both of them so much.  I finally decided on a Jessie party and it was so much fun!!  The only thing is they really do not make party stuff for a Jessie party but thanks to Pinterest I got some great ideas.  I used cow print, bandana prints and red and yellow.  I think it turned out really cute!  There was probably around 30 people or so there.  It was a very fun day!!!

Here are pictures from this years party!  Still can't believe my baby is 3!!

Here is the cake!  On the top it had her name and then I added candles when we got ready to sing and and eat.  I thought the cake was so cute!  The same girl has made all the Princesses birthday cakes.  Her cakes are amazing and taste so good!!
 Here is the entry way.  I got the idea from Pinterest to include Mr. Potato Head and Mrs. (as the Princess calls her).  In the center is a bandana tray with bags of kettle corn for the take home treat.  Jessie and Bullseye were suppose to greet all the guest but the Princess did not always want Jessie left there....Jessie was in her hand alot of the party.
See what I mean...here she had taken Jessie and Bullseye off the table.
And here is the Princess enjoying her birthday cake!  This little girl loves sweets when she gets them.  I really did not notice she had put a crown on until after all the pictures were being taken....she wears one so much during the day playing that it never even phased me.....I guess I can just think of it as her birthday crown....

The etch a sketch was so much fun!  I have pictures of families with the etch a sketch too....here were a couple of the Princess and one of her friends with the etch a sketch.  So hubby cut this out for me and I painted it and my friend Jen, who also took the birthday pictures wrote the words on it.  So it really was a group effort.  I thought it turned out really cute though!  I want to figure out a way to incorporate it into the Princess playroom now I think it is so cute!!  Maybe a picture of her and use it as a frame or something.....I don't know....we will see what I end up doing.



No comments: