Friday, June 12, 2009

Camping Trip - 2007

This morning I was looking through some old pictures and found these of our Camping Trip in 2007. Sadie was just a little over a year old and we thought she would love camping and especially going in the lake! Well, she may have enjoyed camping for the most part but this was our first time to take her swimming in the lake....we should have started off slowly....by letting her walk in from the bank but instead we took her out on the boat and let her get in (she thought she wanted to). After she got in she was not to sure about it and did not want to stay in for long...Hubby actually had a few scratches from her from his head to his feet...after that we did let her go in from the bank and then swim back and forth to us....but we do not have pictures of that just of when she went in from the boat in the middle of the lake....she was so cute though.....so here are some pictures with Sadie's viewpoint of the day in the lake.

The 3 of us before we packed up to come home!



I really like this camping thing.....all kinds of critters for me to find!!



Oh, I can't wait to get in the water with everyone!!!
(Yes, our dog has a life jacket on)



Climbing up on the swim deck of the boat getting ready to go in.



I am ready to go in...what is taking so long???



It is almost time.....dad is putting on his life jacket to so he can just
float around since this is my first time in the lake.....can't wait....lets go!



Ok, we are in the lake....what am I doing???



Hmmm.....my feet are not touching anything....and what is this bulky thing they put on me????



Ok, I am ready to get out.....put me back in the boat!



Swimming to the boat....



Getting back in the boat....



What an adventure....I need to rest now!

I wonder what it will be like taking a baby and Sadie camping? I really wanted to go camping this spring but we never did and of course we will not be going during the summer months this year....hopefully next year we can go and Junior can have her/his first camping experience!

No comments: