This is actually Amanda posting right now......I just have a few minutes and thought I would do a quick post...my friend Jennifer has helped me out so much with posting the past 2 weeks...thank you Jennifer!!!
We brought E home from the hospital on Friday....Hubby was very excited to have us all at home so he would not have to be going from the hospital to help take care of me and E and then coming home to take care of things here at the house and spend time with Sadie...poor guy has been running like crazy......I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!
I was glad to come home but a little nervous....E seems so small and fragile and in the Special Care Unit (the step down unit from the NICU that we were in) I was able to take care of her with nurses there 24-7 .....so anytime I had a question or needed help with something they were right there. They did come in every three hours to help with her feedings and check her all out.....we had great nurses working with us and they really gave E a lot of attention.
My cousin Kelly arrived on Saturday evening and stayed with us until Tuesday...one of her kids got sick and she had to go home.....she helped us out with E and helped me get some things organized.....oh, and she cooked and cleaned.....I wonder if she would like to move into the guest room permanently:)???
E has had several visitors since she has been home....I am going to leave you with a few pictures of Miss E......
No comments:
Post a Comment