We have had a busy few days and I have not even been able to blog in the middle of the night....I have either been too busy or sleeping!!! So, where do I start....well, Tuesday night the Jeffcoats came to see the Princess. I say they came to see her...I am sure they wanted to visit with me and Hubby to:)...they brought dinner over and the 4 of us had dinner and then Sherry played with the Princess.
Wednesday came and we had to make a trip to the mall. If you remember we did not know if the Princess was a girl or boy....so I had bought 2 coming home outfits. Yesterday was the last day to return the little boy outfit to Dillards so the Princess got to make her first trip to the mall.
Wednesday evening, Tina, one of my Bible Study friends brought us dinner. I did not get a picture of Tina looking at the Princess...(I did not get a picture of the Princess going to the mall either...my camera brain must not have been working on Wednesday).
Yesterday, Hubby had a meeting at his office. He is still working from home so he took me and the Princess to his office with him. Well, his office is about an hour drive from our house so it was like a road trip to her. She slept just about all the way there and all the way home. She was excited to be able to see Becky and Renee again. They had come to the hospital to see her and got to meet her when she was in the NICU. They played with her most of the time she was there....that was the longest outing we have had yet....most of our outings have only been to the doctor's offices.
Last night, Hubby and his friend Kelly were having guys night....which usually is eating and a sci-fi movie. Well, last night, Alesha, the Princess and I had dinner with them. Yes, the Princesses first time out to a restaurant. I guess it was all the riding yesterday that wore her out but she slept through dinner and did not wake up until we were leaving....and it was 45 minutes past her feeding time!!! Alesha, the Princess and I came back to the house while the guys went to their movie...and they actually did not go to a sci-fi movie!! Alesha played with the Princess most of the evening and then while the Pricess would eat she would play with Sadie. We had a great time just hanging out.
It is amazing for just the little outings that we had the past few days how much stuff we had to take with us and how long it took for all three of us to get ready to go....I can just imagine when I take her to church....I will have to get up at like 5:00....not roll out of the bed a little after 7 like I am so use to doing.

1 comment:
You two have been busy. I agree it's amazing how much stuff such a small person needs for outings!
Post a Comment