So E loves Elmo!! The first time we played with Elmo, Sadie was not to sure what to think about him. It is so funny to watch an 80 pound dog be scared of a little red furry talking doll. Is Elmo really a doll, I don't think so but he is not a stuffed animal either...anyway, E loves to hear what Elmo is thinking about today or listen to him sing Elmo's World. Here are a few more pictures I took of her and Elmo. I took all of these with my phone - I really need to be taking these pictures with my camera but my phone is always handy and so easy.
4 comments:
She is so precious and getting prettier everyday! We use to really love Elmo too! (I still love his cute voice and furry self) I've enjoyed reading your blog. I get so busy and just need to stop & read some blogs every now & then.
I got on!!! And I am so glad because these pictures are precious!! I think she should definately have an elmo birthday!!!
She is just beautiful! Look at those precious smiles!!!
Kale loves Elmo too. He got the Elmo live for Christmas and thinks it is the best. If Elmo is on TV he stops everything to crawl over and watch! What is it about this little red guy?
Post a Comment